LCR544 - Intelligent ripple control receiver
The LCR544 is a high-quality and modular ripple control receiver. It can be used in standard ripple control applications as well as in modern systems with "Distributed Intelligence" as a remotely programmable tariff switching unit.
The operation of the internal clock during power outages will be secured for a few days by a built-in supercap (option). This receiver type is specially used in DIN rail based low voltage distribution systems.
|Features||Download english||Download francais|
- Processing of all conventional ripple control protocols and its specific pulse patterns
- Remote parameterisation of switching times and weekday assignment of the work schedules (using the VERSACOM-protocol)
- Internal clock (remotely synchronizible) for autonomous operating of work schedules (weekday based)
- Real time clock with supercap (option), power outages will be bridged at min. 48 h
- Changes of switching times from the central station using the VERSACOM protocol, or locally via the programming interface
- Data sheet LCR544 Download (pdf) 88 KB
- Brochure LCR544 Download (pdf) 97 KB